Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Burlap Garland

I am in love with this burlap garland from Michael's! I just had to share it with you. You get 10 whole feet!

Of course, you could easily make it yourself, but did you see the 50% off coupons Michael's had out for Black Friday? I think it was like regularly $3.99. At 50% off I think it is cheaper than buying the yardage needed to make your own. I couldn't resist. Here it is on my Christmas tree.

Woot, woot, Burlap Garland, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. I love your burlap garland. I wrapped my tree in jute upholstery webbing this year for the same look ... so rustic and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many inches is the burlap on the tree?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails