Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time to "Kraft" Some Food

I have been dreading going to the grocery store, and so I have put it off for 2 weeks. We have been eating frozen pizzas, and using up other hodge-podge food items from the cabinets. This morning when I woke up, I was slightly disappointed when I realized we had absolutely NO cereal.

I am a creature of habit, so when I wake up and get ready for work, I want my cereal. And, to make matters worse, we had absolutely nothing that I could make into a breakfast- no bread, no pancake mix, no eggs, nothing! Needless to say, after a long day at work, I was famished.

I ended up finding a recipe online at Kraft Foods, and headed to the store for the ingredients. I may be a good crafter outside of the kitchen, but inside the kitchen, it's a different story. I can't craft a meal to save my life! Normally, my hubby and I will slave over a meal only to have me sit down and absolutely hate it. We struggle to find different things we can make, that we both will enjoy.

I can finally tuck my napkin in because tonight, we krafted a new meal that is sure to be one of our favorites! Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry! Here is the recipe, and it certainly was as easy as it claimed to be.

Here is the Hubby, hard at work cooking for me. Hey now! Before you get all 1950's housewife on me, I helped by chopping all of the vegetables!



Mmm... almost time to eat!



The final taste testing before dinner... (This is Tulah's contribution to cooking.)



Looks like our meal passes the final inspection! Let's eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails