Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Sunday, February 27, 2011

Linen Closet Organizing

As I said before, I've had a few productive weekends. I took some time to organize our linen closet. Ahh yes, the linen closet. Home to the ironing board, the iron, extra toilet paper and everything else that I have no idea what to do with.

It started out looking like this:

...see all the stuff spewing out. It won't all fit on one shelf.

And now it looks like this:

I did get rid a few towels I no longer needed, but for the most part, everything that was in the closet before, ended up in there after (including a hamper at the bottom for dirty clothes).

3 comments:

  1. I need to do some revamping myself in this area. Time to get rid of things! and get organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in the process of organizing my house... slowly but surely! Your closet looks great!

    I found your blog through the follow along! I am now following you, and would love it if you would me. =o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails