Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Friday, February 12, 2010

Birthday Party Highlights

My hubby's birthday party was so much fun! We did a BBQ theme and everything was red and white. Since Michigan is under snow, but we love to grill out, we thought this was the next best thing. Here are a few highlights...

The centerpieces I made:


The Burger fixin' smile my hubby made.


Food table, with the napkin holder I painted.


The kid's table... yum- treat bags!


I realized about 20 minutes before the party started that I had nothing red to wear. (I know, weirdo, but I like to match my parties)...


...so I dug into my shoe collection and came up with these matching beauties- score!!



Happy Birthday Brian!

9 comments:

  1. that looks like fun-you put way too much thought into parties! and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute sitting there with your red and white shoes on -- The party looks wonderful and is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to let you know that I put your button in my flair gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee thanks, Jan! You're making me blush... and thanks for adding my button- you seriously ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frequently I am visiting this website that to this blog is providing the great info in this blog. I had really like it very much for using the great info in this website. Thanks a lot for using the great info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails