That's where you come in to rescue me wonderful blogging world! Any suggestions on a trip for my mom and I to take? Here are the details:
- We live in West Michigan.
- We both work in schools, so we have the same Spring Break, which will be at the beginning of April.
- We will not be traveling internationally.
- We are looking for a fun, inspiring place that is not too expensive.
- We prefer to drive, but we're open to flying.
- We like to craft, shop and go to the beach. (Ahh the life!)
Does anybody have any suggestions? If we don't go somewhere, we will end up spending EVERY day at Michael's, JoAnn's or Hobby Lobby (where the clerks already know us by name). There is nothing wrong with this, but are there any craft-inspiring places that we aren't thinking of? And if not inspiring, then, warm, sunny places that we would like?? Please share your thoughts, ideas and information. My buoyant teacher attitude (that needs recharging) thanks you in advance.