1. I found a nice page out of a magazine and began to fold.
2. Fold one side of the paper over about an inch, then slip the card to that side.
3. Then fold the right side over the top (it will probably hang over).
4. Trim off the excess paper that was hanging over.
5. Unfold everything and fold up the bottom.
6. Trim the top of the envelope, but not all the way (this is going to be the flap of the envelope. If you are unsure, check out the next pic before cutting.
7. This is the rough template you are going for.
8. Put the card back into the "envelope."
9. Put some glue on the left side.
10. Press closed.
11. Fold up the bottom like you are wrapping a gift.
12. Use some glue to secure the bottom.
13. At this point make sure your card is really in the envelope. Then fold the top flap just like you did the bottom.
14. Here is a picture of what the back looks like.
15. Find another piece of paper or a label to put on the front and address it to the lucky recipient.
What a great way to recycle some old magazine pages and spread some cheer!
I will be linking up to these parties this week.
Oh, and Anne, if you are reading this, your card is a little late, but I hope you had a great birthday today!!