Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What I've been doing

I have not forgotten about crafting! In fact, I am still highly addicted. I wanted to put a little post up about what I have been doing this past week, since I really have not had the time to post anything, and I've noticed more people are reading this blog (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!).

First off, I am proud to say that I Black Friday-ed like the best of 'em! My fellow Red Headed Mother and I even decided to work off the tryptophan coma and actually scope out our deal. We were looking for this. Yup, ladies and gentlemen, you are now reading the blog of a proud new Cricut owner!! Mine is black, not red. AND even better was the fact that I was able to buy it online instead of standing in line at Walmart at 5am. With my luck, I would have made it onto that email that is circulating about the People of Walmart- it would not have been a pretty sight. But instead, I was able to hop onto the old www and call it a day.

But, I digress. I just get so excited about the Cricut that I can't focus. (And I'm doing it again).

I have also been working on a few things at the same time. I prefer to call it multi-crafting. Here is a sneak peak at one:


I am not sure when that will be completed... I feel as if it is an ongoing craft. A Perma-Craft if you will.

The other joy I am working on involved an altercation with a drill! Never fear loyal readers, both the drill and I survived!

It is my firm belief that Red Heads (and ALL hair colors for that matter) are capable of working a drill. I, on the other hand, might not be capable of working the self-timer on my camera. Thus the no headed drill shot.

Alas, please continue to check back, I promise to post again soon about the dramatic conclusion of the Red Head vs The Drill!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what you're making, but I sure love that color turquoise. It's a rather difficult color to come up with. I recently purchased a quart of what I thought was turquoise, but when I got it home, it looked like dark teal. I'm wondering if Lowes can add additional blue to it or something. Kind of doubt it, but anyway, I do love that color and of course, who doesn't love power tools?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails