Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Monday, May 3, 2010

Inspiration Comes Full Circle

Hi all! I seriously love it when I hear from people who have tried something that I also tried. Most of the time I am inspired by other people, magazines and tv, so when I hear people are inspired by lil' ole' me, I get all twitterpated and it makes me smile real big from ear to ear.

Here is an example of one such person who made me smile today! Kim at Cheap Chic Home showed me her take on the alphabet balls that I previously made. She did a great job and while you're checking out her adorable blog, feast your eyes on her candlestick revamp turned cloche base. I love it!

PS: If you have tried anything that you found on my blog, I would LOVE to see it! Leave me a comment or send me an email at redheadscraftmorefun@gmail.com. I love celebrating creativity with you!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails