Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Pedestal Birdhouses

I loved my Pedestal Birdhouses so much, that I decided I needed to try to make a few more in other colors.

If you missed the tutorial the first time, click here please.

Here are my supplies:


And the end product, more houses for my bird friends!


If you like the birds, click here to see how I made them.


If you like the Spring has Sprung sign, click here to see how I made it. Happy Spring!

4 comments:

  1. those are so cute! im all about celebrating spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out cute!

    Please feel free to link it up tomorrow to Talented Tuesday with My Frugal Family!! And don't forget to enter the giveaways I have posted at the top of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Did you see the flea market bird I posted last week? I was thrilled to find her...I love decorating with birds too...God bless you!~Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy, I'm doing this for sure!! I have several painted birdhouses that could use a little boost. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails