Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall is Spooktacular

I love the fall. It might just be my favorite time of the year, solely because of the decorations. I love to watch our tiny house transform to a hauntingly awesome habitation. This year I decided to start decorating the second the calendar hit October. I feel like if I wait any longer, the month (and season) is over before we know it.

I climbed down to the dungeons of our basement and found my window peepers and box of assorted Halloween decorations. I was especially excited to use my runner that looks like it was made for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead). And no Halloween is complete without those adorable, tiny pumpkins and gourds that you can buy at the store. Mine make me smile every time I glance their way.


Here is a picture of the house all decked out with the window peepers- my favorite decoration.


Check out the creepy moon the night I went out to take pictures.


My tiny harvest items make a great centerpiece.


These spooky spiders are dangling from our kitchen table light.


My $2.50 cornucopia that I will most likely paint for the Thanksgiving season.


An adorable Pumpkin Man watching over my spider cupcakes.


A closer image of my Day of the Dead table runner. I love it! I bought it. You could totally make it!


My table and chairs all decked out for Fall.


Close up of the table. I love the bright orange, not a color I would normally use much, but it's Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! An added bonus seeing the inside of your house decorating and looking festive. Love the Dia de los muertos runner, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the aqua vase...nice colour combination ... Veryl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails