Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bird Ornament

This past Thanksgiving, my Aunt had a great idea for a craft that the family could do to remember my Grandma. She gave each of us a bird ornament (the kind that clips on to the tree).

We removed the old tail feathers of the bird by gently pulling them out. Then we replaced them with feathers from an old hat my Grandma used to wear. We used glue to make them stick where the old feathers had been. I love how it turned out and it is an extra special way to remember Grandma at Christmas time this year.



1 comment:

  1. Did I show you the picture of Grandma wearing the hat, I have one! I smile everytime I see the ornament. I'll send you pictures. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails