Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I almost forgot... ($65 Winner)

...to announce the winner of the $65 CSN stores gift card!!

The lucky person is #14 - KARI!!! She said:

i follow via gfc (shining2save)
kari(at)shining2save(dot)com

Woohoo for you Kari! Maybe you can pick some puzzles up for your son. On a side note, I love puzzles! Here's a puzzle for all of you to figure out where I will be spending my New Year's Holiday...
I want to wake up in that city that doesn't sleep

Happy New Year and thanks for reading RHCMF! See ya next year, my friends!

PS: Thanks CSN stores! It's always such a pleasure to work with you!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely site. I am stopping by to invite you to come check out week 5 of Thrifty Thursdays. Happy New Year!

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney.. I tagged you in a post.. hope you play too! http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/01/15-things-you-never-knew-you-wanted-to.html

    Hope you had fun in NY !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails