Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas (card)

Christmas cards can be expensive! How come I never noticed this? Could it be because this year I waited until the week of Christmas to send them out, when I was spending tons of money on last-minute presents and grocery store trips?? Yikes! Not to sounds like a huge Bah Humbug Scrooge, I went down to the Cricut Studio (aka my basement) and made my own cards. Ten gluey fingertips and 900 hours later (exaggeration), I was ready to send them off into the unknown mists of the USPS.

So, from my family to yours, Merry Christmas and let us not forget the true reason for this day. "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given.."





1 comment:

  1. Love it! I make all my cards (125 or so). I don't have a Cricut, but do have a Sizzix, so I better get it cranked up. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails